Metatrader Profit Line Indicator
What Is It and How Does It Work?
- The Metatrader profit line indicator moves in sync with your chart Bid line which allows you to keep an eye on profits
while still watching price action at the same time.
- Automatically displays profits in your own deposit currency. € Euros, $ Dollars, £ Pounds, and ¥ Yen.
- Charts can still be zoomed in and out. The Profit Line Indicator stays fixed to the right side of your chart so it remains ahead of price.
- Green box ◼ on the end indicates positive profit, while a Red box ◼ shows the trade is negative. A Gray box ◼ indicates break even or neutral profits. See indicator display below.
Indicator Floating Profit Box
- The floating profit box displays the position of your trade directly on the chart screen, and updates with every incoming price tick.
Additional Features and more...
- Display your trade stats such as take profit pips, stop loss pips, and currency profit beside the trade order's target and stoploss.
- Adjustable Font Size to increase size of text for clarity and readability.
- Quick "How To" video shows the features and settings for your new indicator.
- Every purchase gives you FREE access to our Private "Forex Video Library" at no extra charge. 100% free with no hidden fees.
IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD !!
Designed for the Metatrader trading platform installed on a PC using Windows 7 or newer.